Intermediate Full Stack Developer
As a Snode Full Stack Developer you would need to be able to architect, engineer and develop new and existing Snode systems based on user and stakeholder brief. Adhere to specifications and timelines using SOLID programming principals. You need to be passionate about new technologies, be able to stay current with emerging technologies and apply these your it to your work on a daily basis. You should have attention to detail, pride in the code you write, have good work ethic and definitely be a team player.
- Build scalable systems and extend current Snode systems
- Collaborate with users, team members and project stakeholders to determine best solutions and functionality
- Scope and design front ends
- Implement thoughtful user experiences and layouts.
- Design, build and extend databases to ensure best optimization and functionality
- Design new, extend and consume current REST APIs
- Follow industry best practices
- 5+ years’ experience as a full stack developer
- Proven software development experience in PHP or similar language
- Firm grasp of Object Orientated Programming and SOLID principles
- Strong knowledge of MVC frameworks like Laravel
- Experience using MySQL / Postgres database technologies
- Experience with version control tools such as GIT
- Experience using container technology like Docker
- Comfortable on the command line
- Linux/Unix experience
- Experience working with AWS/Azure/GCP
Simply fill in your details, attach the required documents and we will be in touch.