Intermediate Software Engineer (Full Stack)
You should be comfortable dabbling in code, your core focus would be updating and upgrading the look at feel of current platforms and advising on how the user experience can be improved moving forward.
- Build UI/UX designs
- Building useful, ergonomic and aesthetically pleasing UIs that feature complex data visualizations
- Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits.
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our goals.
- User testing of applications and prototypes
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mock-ups using modern design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Pencil Project, Figma etc
- Create and maintain style guides
- Customer focussed research including user interviews, contextual enquiries (field visits) and surveys
- Guide and upskill other developers on how to create and build quality systems from a UX/ UI point of view
- 5+ years’ experience as a web developer
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS pre-processor tools
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes.
- Experience with version control tools such as git
- Proficiency designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes using Sketch, Pencil Project, Figma etc
- Comfortable on the command line
- Linux/Unix experience
- Experience working with AWS/Azure/GCP
- Portfolio showing past projects
Simply fill in your details, attach the required documents and we will be in touch.